Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Some Cartooning Stuff and What Have You

I've never been asked by anyone at my church to do any drawings of any sorts... 
But a couple weeks ago I was asked and ripped this out one saturday. 
Hopefully they don't want me to do more this quality or I could get busy. 





Here are some pages that I put together for a portfolio for a Job in the animation industry for a Character Sketch artist... 
Unfortunately by the time I got the portfolio off with some other stuff the job was taken off the market... 
Oh well maybe some other time. I've kept most of these off the blog since they are sketches for a graphic novel I'd eventually like to do. 
There are also a few other things mixed in over the years. 









Hopefully you see some stuff you like.

Word.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sandy, Utah, United States

Followers